Axosoft is a fast paced software company in Scottsdale, AZ with two major products that cater specifically to software developers. We are growing rapidly and it's time for us to bring on an in-house recruiter who would be responsible for our full cycle recruitment from posting jobs to extending employment offers and onboarding. This role identifies strong candidates, evaluates and assesses their experience and qualifications, and performs pre-screening of potential candidates. Utilizes various recruitment tools, identifies applicant sources, and analyzes the effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
This position will also be a part of our admin team
- Post job opportunities internally and externally. Leverages social media as a recruitment resource and be familiar with researching forums and other online platforms for recruitment. Reviews resumes and sources candidates using online job boards and social media. Conducts initial phone interviews, assesses and filters candidates for open positions. Schedules and coordinates interviews. Completes background screens and checks references. Onboard new hires on first day and facilitates warm hand-off to department lead or director.
- Communicates effectively with applicants, co-workers, volunteers and others. Treat others with consideration, courtesy and respect. Demonstrates empathy and good communication skills. Responds to candidate inquiries within a timely fashion. Seeks guidance as needed and forwards on as necessary. Performs duties timely, willingly and with initiative, shares necessary information with co-workers.
- Acquire new business through networking and evangelizing and outbound campaigns and lead generation.
- Create and maintain customer relationships, and grow existing business.
- Work with marketing to develop ongoing outbound recruiting campaigns.
- Stay informed of industry occurrences, trends and competition.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Work with our current admin team on any office needs, party planning, and general office operations
- Some travel may be required.
- Strong interest in technology and ability to learn and understand internal recruiting software.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the capacity to track and report on various activities.
- Proactive, self-starter and independent contributor with follow-through on all initiatives.
- High-energy, attention to detail, and ability to be scrappy.
- Work in a team environment, but be able to exercise independent judgement when making decision
- Great problem solver who thrives on figuring things out
- Proficient using Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs
Axosoft strives to provide extremely competitive pay. Compensation includes salary and other benefits.