We’ve been developing GitKraken for the last several years and have experienced tremendous growth in the market. We're expanding and hiring a team in San Francisco to focus specifically on outside sales of our cross-platform Git GUI client.
Our Outside Sales Representative will work out of our WeWork office several days a week, in the field, and will have the opportunity to work remotely the rest of the week. In this role, you’ll advocate the power of the GitKraken Git Client and Glo Boards to make development teams more efficient and collaborative.
- Acquire new business through networking, outbound campaigns and lead generation.
- Evangelize and demo GitKraken at software conferences, meetups and other sales-related events.
- Create and maintain customer relationships, and grow existing business.
- Help build and execute on a regional sales and partnership strategy.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Work closely with marketing to develop ongoing outbound sales campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date and accurate records in HubSpot (CRM system).
- Stay informed of industry occurrences, trends and competition.
- Grow industry knowledge, learn new products and advance sales techniques.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- Experience in SaaS sales.
- Knowledge of the San Francisco software/technology ecosystem.
- Strong interest in technology and ability to learn and understand highly-technical software.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Strong customer-facing skills, including but not limited to: effective presentations, communication with individuals and groups, active listening, effective questioning and information-gathering (discovery) skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the capacity to track and report on various activities.
- Proactive, self-starter and independent contributor with follow-through on all initiatives.
- High-energy, attention to detail, and ability to be scrappy.
Axosoft is an agile, fast-paced software company founded in 2002 and headquartered in Arizona. We've been developing and selling Scrum project management software, also by the name of Axosoft, since our inception. We pride ourselves in our work ethic and company culture. We challenge each other to push our skills and knowledge to the next level. We value work/life balance. We're not afraid to make mistakes because we learn and iterate quickly. We communicate constantly. And we enjoy being part of one team moving towards the same goal. Apply for this position if you are ready to advance your career and be rewarded accordingly.
Axosoft strives to provide extremely competitive pay. Compensation includes salary and other benefits.